Sunday, February 26, 2012

Just Another Horse Photo

14 comments:

Mari said...

Looks like a pretty one!

DeniseinVA said...

Great shot of this beautiful animal, and love the daffodils in the background. Beautifully composed.

Anonymous said...

I love horse photos!

Brenda's Arizona said...

Wow, one of your best snaps yet, Kathy! Love the depth of field, the mood of the photo - and the colors!

TexWisGirl said...

but a beauty! :)

Magpie said...

Great shot, Kathy. I love the colors and the feeling behind this one. I can imagine it raining.

Kate said...

Nothing wrong with "just another horse photo!" Beautiful shot of a horse who looks like she's waiting for someone with a pocket full of carrots and apples!

Judy said...

I like this one a lot. Not just the horse but the barbwire and the yellow flowers. Makes a nice picture.

Mildred said...

Very nice horse! Is he wondering if he's gona eat the daffodils now or later;o)
Thanks for sharing your wonderful shots;o)

****
Have a fabulous week****

EG CameraGirl said...

Horses are such beautiful animals that I think it's impossible to be just another horse photo. :)

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

He's a beaut and I love the setting...great photo!

Janet said...

I think he is looking at the daffodils.

Anonymous said...

A horse. Of course!

Pia said...

.... and just a beautiful one Kathy! I like the background with the Daffodils. Seems the horse also likes them.