Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The In Crowd


The latest footwear from "tweens" (and presumably that is being copied from the "teens") is as follows:  grungy tennis shoes with silver and white stripes, embossed with glittery stuff, and lavender soles, no shoelaces, orange socks with black stars, and lace-trimmed black tights.  Compliments:  the sister of one of Em's best friends, age 9 or thereabouts.

9 comments:

Randy said...

Well no one will steal these. Well maybe someone.

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

no shoe laces, my 15 year old would love it. he wanted to quit school because of the old fashion knee high socks and tied shoes.

Anonymous said...

Interesting. My son wore high-top Converse All Stars!

don said...

I like these tennis shoes from the modern kids. Nice one to spot and shoot.

Magpie said...

I guess they're worn for fashion and not utility. If she took off running, those shoes would soon fly off.

Anonymous said...

Hey at least her socks match. :-)

Carol said...

Kathy, this is a cool shot!! And I do mean the photo not the shoe style....I am certainly out of style if this is the latest...

Paula said...

Thanks for the update on style. If it wasn't for my trips to Wal*Mart I wouldn't know anything about the fads. lol

Pia said...

Cool!
But how can one walk with boots without shoelaces?