Wanna come over to my place for lunch?
This albino alligator is one of two at the Wildlife World Zoo outside of Phoenix, Arizona. This fella lives in the aquarium building and you can actually have lunch on the other side of his habitat and be eye to eye with him during your meal at the Aquarium Cafe. There was a piece of thick glass between me and the gator; therefore the glare from my flash on the photo. Sorry for the imperfection but it's one of my favorite pictures from my day at the zoo. I think he was waving at me and thinking my extra pounds I've added might make me a bit delicious!
The other alligator, for obvious safety reasons, is also behind glass in the reptile building.



15 comments:
Hmm. He does seem to be drumming his fingers, I mean claws. Such archaic looking creatures. Great shot.
you are TOO FUNNY!!!! cracked me UP!
I see he/she is grinning at ya.
LOL! Actually he looks quite charming as long as he is behind that glass. Really like that second photo!
I have never seen an albino gator . . .does he/she have pink eyes?
Hmmmm, gives me the creeps!
Cheers,
Jo, Stella and Zkhat
Laughing here :D
Ha ha! I think he is waving at you...or measuring you to see if you fit in his sauce pan. :)
That second shot looks like a painting. I love it! And in the close up, his teeth are on display like jewels.
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my barn charm. The RIP does cause one to contemplate, doesn't it.
Such a cute post and the photos! Wow. Whenever possible I stay away from the reptile buildings ;)
I love his waving claw! He's so different looking. He almost looks fake.
I love that! :)
Look at that big smile. He's trying to figure out whether you would taste better with a glass of red or white.
Super shots here, Kathy!
Yikes!!!!
Sure is a fantastic image though.
Ha Kathy, bad for taking photos but good for beeing safe... thanks the thick glass between him and you!
But nice shots anyway.
Post a Comment