I caught this newborn calf in our front pasture suckling his mama. Can you see the milky froth around his mouth? He was only a few days old as evidenced by the umbilical cord which was drying but still attached.
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
15 comments:
He looks a little disgruntled with you for interrupting his meal! Cute little fella.
Adorable.
It seems he is full up for the moment.
What a sweet baby cow!
PRECIOUS!!! LOVE IT!
how precious.. I just love spring calves...
Such a sweet little face. You get to watch the little baby grow up!
THat is beautiful! How wonderful to see. Cheers from Cottage Country!
Babies are so cute!
What a precious little one!
Cute, cute, cute
Great capture!
OhMyGosh! That beautiful face! Those cow eyes :)
What a great photo Kathy. Love that little mug!
Babies are always cute...almost! Love his big ears.
Simply lovely and cute!
Post a Comment