Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Deck Park Tunnel ~ Phoenix
I've always wanted to take a picture inside the Deck Park Tunnel in Phoenix but you'd have to have a suicide wish if you stopped anywhere within the almost 3,000 foot long tunnel, so during my recent visit I did the next best thing and shot this photo through the windshield of a moving vehicle. And no, I wasn't driving. Part of Interstate 10 through Phoenix, the traffic moves through the tunnel at interstate highway speeds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
I do not miss sitting under here in the middle of Summer at rush hour. Nice shot.
Really neat shot.
I drive through here very, very often and I've always wanted to take a photo too. But, I'm usually driving so I haven't had a good opportunity.
I have never liked tunnels and this one is no exception with all the traffic whizzing passed. Nice shot though!
Great job, Kathy!
Glad to know you were not behind the wheel, Kathy.
I like the swirly lights overhead. I would be distracted by them if I was driving!
Nice shot, nice idea to photograph it. I'm with Randy - I don't miss the traffic jams that stop inside the tunnel for 30 minutes, smelling gas fumes...
Good to read you was not the driver Kathy! And good you took the chance to do this interesting shot.
Post a Comment