Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A Day Late


I know, I know.  Valentine's Day was Tuesday.  I didn't have an appropriate picture to post so I just ignored it.  Then today I was going back through some of the pictures I took while in Arizona and I found this one which I had originally tossed due to the poor lighting conditions.  The Arizona sun at 1 p.m. is brutal!  This is a well-known and popular sculpture near the Scottsdale Civic Center.  So here's my belated Valentine's Day wish to all of you - spread the love around so it lasts longer than just a day!

11 comments:

Randy said...

No pun but I love that sculpture.

CaT said...

that is such a cute pic! those 2 girls... great! :)

TexWisGirl said...

love the little girl coming 'round the E

Judy said...

That brings back memories...I have never seen this in Scottsdale but I did see one in NYC.

Magpie said...

Never too late to share a little love...or a big love. :)

Suburban Girl said...

And we have that sculpture in Philly too.

Life Is A Road Trip said...

Everyday is Valentines' Day!

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

They have this in Singapore too. The artist must be famous and hopefully rich.

Reena said...

when I first saw this ... I thought you were in Philadelphia! We have the very same one downtown. Cool!

Pia said...

Its never to late for this message!
Very nice motive Kathy, the girls are so sweet, the icing of the cake!

Lara said...

Dangit! I keep meaning to take the kiddo over there for a picture for v-day... And I forgot again. I will just have to put this on my calendar.