I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
15 comments:
That's some nice leather work and I like the two-tone color.
I would wear those!
Blue Jeans and blue topped boots--makes you a real Texan, Kathy. I like those boots! :)
..
My daughter would love those!
Wow, that's some blue! You don't see that too much out east! Let alone in blue!
I like those...my I have a pair , please?
BShell
They look comfortable.
Not a fan of cowboy boots in general but these are pretty cool!
I think my niece has a pair like this. Pretty blue!
cute.
Nice color and they look comfy.
very fashionable :)
Oh my goodness, I LOVE these!!!
Purty boots you got there.
I really have to get a pair of cowboy boots. But think I'll shoot for red.
Post a Comment