I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
15 comments:
You know what they say about big feet... I couldn't resist.
That is priceless!
They are a pretty color though.
Wow, what an interesting creature.
I have to admit that the first thing I noticed was the bird's feet.
Ha! This photo makes me smile (before 7 AM even).
love the coot! or is it moorhen?
He has a great understanding.
Wow, he is one unique looking bird.
I do love those cute feet...
Big FUNNY Feet...
I had to smile at Judy's comment...once I wised up enough to get it. :)
My, what comical feet you have!
Oh my goodness ... what big feet you have my friend. I guess all the better to swim with!
Amazing feet indeed! Perfectly adapted to watery habitats.
I never saw such interesting feet!
What kind of bird is it? It looks great!
Post a Comment