Oh my gosh, look at that face! That's so funny, I almost spit out my burger I'm eating while making my blogging rounds! Is he nice? or mean? I'd be scared of him! =)
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
13 comments:
He is one handsome fella!
Oh my word - that is one cute dog!
Whos's a good boy? What sweet, sad eyes.
what a cute mug!
So adorable. I just want to hug him.
That is an adorable face. We had an English Bulldog when I was a kid. They are very loyal and loving.
LOL ... great portrait!
What a face! love it.
Oh my gosh, look at that face! That's so funny, I almost spit out my burger I'm eating while making my blogging rounds! Is he nice? or mean? I'd be scared of him! =)
Ha! His face has character!
YIKES it was 87° already in Texas? I'm thinking summer is gonna be way, WAY too hot for my liking!
He looks very special! ♥♥♥
These dogs always make me smile. This looks like the one that took a liking to Sadie on our walk one day.
Beautiful portrait.
Regards and best wishes
Post a Comment