I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
23 comments:
Great capture! love the title.
T is for...
Suck up kid!
ROG, ABC Wednesday team
Too cute. There's always a Tattletale in the group.
His sibling must have really got his goat!
Jane x
oh, that made me laugh!
Ha, what a fun shot and word for T day.
Great shot and super caption!
What sweet kids!
This is too cute and you picked the perfect title for this picture.
That's a very beautiful shot!
Christmas TREE
Lol, perfect shot!
Tooth Fairy please come and see it when you get a chance. Thanks!
Sometimes you just have to tell...
That's priceless! What a great capture and caption:-)
Cute picture and cute title. John's daughter raises goats. They can be a comedy in action sometime.
Very cute picture and just the right narrative too.
Ha! GREAT, Kathy!
Oh, this made me laugh!
That is so darling!!!!
This made me smile.
Linda
The grass over the fence is always greener.
The babies are adorable.
Junior may be off to look for food:-) Great shot, such an amusing title.
Poor junior is hungry and the feeding trough is empty!
Nice shot Kathy!
Post a Comment