I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
20 comments:
that's a quackery - isn't that what a collective of quacks is?
ROG, ABC Wednesday team
Did someone say Aflack? :)
Love all these cute ducks. QUACK QUACK.
Definitely a quackery!
Qute!
I love this photo!!
Isn't a collection of quacks a gaggle or is that just geese?
aren't they beautiful. i hope they found a good home!
Lovely shot! I can hear them! He he he!
I think they are really pretty.
You quack me up! :)
They look like they're in a meeting. Great photo.
Linda
ABC Wednesday Team
Great shot! *quack quack*
Leslie
abcw team
Aren't they cute!!
Now this is a great Q!
What a lot of ducks!
Pretty feathers surrounding the quack.
How did I miss this ... I love these duck shots!
gorgeous ducks!
What a noisy picture you posted Kathy! I can hear them gaggeling. Ducks are cute!
Post a Comment