OMG...I looked at the picture and knew exactly what I wanted to say. Then I started reading the other comments and don't you know...Randy said the same thing. It amazes me how often that happens. :) Beautiful dog!
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
15 comments:
Dogs always have so much love in those eyes!
Such soulful eyes.
He´s so cute. He looks like he is waiting for someone to come back from a place where dogs are not allowed.
What a cutie, I love his face. Great capture!
What a sweet face. I just want to give him a hug.
He looks like a great companion, great shot of a great looking dog!!
Such soulful eyes!
So much in this face - you want to reach forward and soothe/pet him/her.
what a gorgeous dog!!! LOVE that face!
What a beautiful soul. I bet this dog is a good and faithful companion.
That is a wonderful face. I would bet this is a very good dog.
It's a beautiful picture with the catch light in the eyes.
Aww, those eyes just melt your heart!
What a great shot! Love his eyes!
OMG...I looked at the picture and knew exactly what I wanted to say. Then I started reading the other comments and don't you know...Randy said the same thing. It amazes me how often that happens. :) Beautiful dog!
Oh, he's so handsome! What a great face.
Post a Comment