Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Speakeasy


While vacationing in Flagstaff, Arizona, this summer I found this group of characters painted on an alley wall while rambling around the old downtown.  I thought it was so apropos that that a business with the name of Speakeasy had its entrance in a back alley.

12 comments:

Mari said...

What a neat way to paint your building!

Suburban Girl said...

I LOVE this.

Sharon said...

This is very clever and well done!

TexWisGirl said...

great artwork. :)

Magpie said...

I have never seen this before! Now I'm on a hunt. :)

Pia said...

What a wonderful painting on the wall. It looks great! Are there more in the street?

Mildred said...

Wow! Love it!
And thanks for sharing your wonderful shot;o)

***
Hope you are having a nice and happy week****

Judy said...

Very cool! They tell us it is going to snow here and in Flag on Saturday.

Randy said...

I've been all over Flagstaff, how did I miss this.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love it! Don't they look grand?

EG CameraGirl said...

This is a fabulous mural! I like it a lot.

Anonymous said...

Wow- I like that illusion. I'd love to dress up and enjoy a night out there (but they'd have to play that good music!)