I hope you don't become disenchanted with my postings of autumn leaves. Just blame it on the fact that I lived in the deserts of Arizona for the past 30 years and all this color is somewhat new to me and I'm rather fascinated by it. Today's pictures are a sampling of what I saw as I drove down one of our country roads.
Monday, November 7, 2011
The Scenic Route
I hope you don't become disenchanted with my postings of autumn leaves. Just blame it on the fact that I lived in the deserts of Arizona for the past 30 years and all this color is somewhat new to me and I'm rather fascinated by it. Today's pictures are a sampling of what I saw as I drove down one of our country roads.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





15 comments:
I'm enjoying them for the very same reasons you're posting them. :)
Does someone live in the house in the last one?
Very pretty! I don't think I could ever tire of fall colors.
we'll take whatever color we can find here in Texas...
Not a lot of color down here in south Texas. The old house sure needs some care. Lots of them like that in this county.
I hear you, even after 4 years of living here I am still so fascinated by the Fall colors. Keep them coming!
I live in PA and love fall colors every year! THey don't last long enough to wear out their welcome...like snow or hot humid summer days.
I love autumn leaves so keep 'em comin'. :)
OMG I know just how you feel. I have a bunch more of them to post too and have been wondering if people will get bored especially since Fall is nearly over. Very pretty shots you have there!!
Lot's of fall colors and great scenery!
I feel the same when posting mine, but I sure love seeing yours - beautiful!
I love seeing autumn colours. I've never lived in a desert and I love and marvel at the glory every year:-)
My favorite time of year, in all its glory!
Beautiful colors.
Find out what Quiet is for my kids.
Never grow tired of Autumn colors. Save some leaves for me!
Even though I never lived in the desert I´m soaking up like a sponge what Mother Nature gives to us this fall. Its just WONDERFUL to see.
Call me Spongebob.... I am never tired of those amazing photos Kathy!
Post a Comment