Tuesday, November 22, 2011

S is for Stripes ~ ABC Wednesday


Actually, this couple's shirts were not matching, 
but you would never know it since I converted the photo to black and white.

Come Join Me and Others

19 comments:

Roger Owen Green said...

a great deception! I love it!

ROG, ABC Wednesday team

Suburban Girl said...

It is a great deception!

Kim, USA said...

That is really cool shot!

Sunset

Mari said...

Yes - they look identical!

Chubskulit Rose said...

How sweet, even in their shirt, their united.

Shoes, have a happy Thanksgiving!

J.Rylie.C said...

So nice.

Santa's Secret Shop

Anonymous said...

Aha good try but I obeserved the designs !! and does that make me "S"herlock? Nah dont think so


Pheno, ABCW team

EG CameraGirl said...

You certainly could have fooled me. :)

Sharon said...

You are so right. They look exactly the same.

TexWisGirl said...

oh, wow! cool!

Paula said...

Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow Kathy.

Magpie said...

Great shot for stripes. I imagine they were quite colorful walking along together.

Brenda's Arizona said...

Works for me!

Randy said...

Nice capture!

Unknown said...

hahah...yea i only figured it out when i looked closely! good one this!

cheers,
My Third Eye

Anonymous said...

Oh aren't you clever. They look like a walking test pattern.

Lara said...

Look at you, sneaky shutterbug. Cool tip!

Pia said...

Clever idea Kathy!
They should try harder next time with matching colores...

jabblog said...

Very nice - what a good eye you've got.