I miss hearing the rooster early in the morning which served as my alarm clock in the Philippines. Love the eyes of the rooster you took pictures with.
This is too funny, Kathy. I'm sitting here having breakfast and visiting your blog. Just before I open up your page, a rooster crows from the garden (we're in Key WEst) where we are staying. It made me laugh so hard!
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
25 comments:
little RED rooster.
ROG, ABC Wednesday team
What a great rooster shot!
Great close-up Kathy. Lots of detail but I don't think I want to cross paths with him. (:0)
Beautiful rooster.
My R is about Raking Leaves, please come and see.
That is one fierce looking rooster! Great shot!
I miss hearing the rooster early in the morning which served as my alarm clock in the Philippines. Love the eyes of the rooster you took pictures with.
Rosary Beads
Nice close up with some great detail.
ROG pinched the comment I was going to make - little red rooster. Actualky it looks like a big red rooster! Great shot.
Your rooster looks like he's saying, "Who said you could take my picture?"
what a handsome rooster. Can it be a coinicdence, I saw a couple of ducks today took a photo, the drake was so handsome, the duck plain Jane.
What a wonderful rooster!! and a great shot, I say!
Thank you for visiting my blog: it was an honour to me. Hugs
BShell
This is a striking image of bold color, shape and texture. Plus, it is just a darn good shot of a rooster! Wonderful Kathy!
I think he's looking at you sideways. :-)
This is too funny, Kathy. I'm sitting here having breakfast and visiting your blog. Just before I open up your page, a rooster crows from the garden (we're in Key WEst) where we are staying. It made me laugh so hard!
FABULOUS shot! i wouldn't get too close to that evil eye!
What a beautifully sharp photo! Look at his eye...wonderful. He looks like he could be a little mean though.
Look at you...already to "R"!
A wonderful shot Kathy! He keeps an eye on you. As he would say: Thats close enough now...
This shot is simply stunning! Bravo!
He has his eye on you!
My goodness! Nice close up!
I can't believe the burn ban included BBQ grills. I bet texans are really living it up now that it's lifted!
Fantastic image!
That rooster has a magnificient comb and you photographed him beautifully...terrific closeup. he is really eyeing all of us!!
amazing pic so much detail.
Oh my! What a creature and what a photo!
HelenMac
ABC TEAM
Watchoo lookin at?
Post a Comment