Okay, here's my confession. I started catching up with yesterday's post until I got to the note at the bottom where you said no one picked up on the indignity that you were going for. So I didn't read anymore and went straight to this post to see if I could see it...sorry. I'm hopeless. I don't see it, but I did laugh at Tracy's comment. :) Oh, wait...were they being "udderly" disrespectful?
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
10 comments:
What! I cannot believe they are more interested in food than they are in your camera! :))
Looks like he's wants you to get a model release before you post the photo.
That's how my kids treat me with my camera. haha. Look at the size of those horns!
I get that same look from cats. Love those horns!
love it! she's a beauty, too!
He is thinking; you click you treat! Great colouring.
These cows are definitely not camera hogs!
Okay, here's my confession. I started catching up with yesterday's post until I got to the note at the bottom where you said no one picked up on the indignity that you were going for. So I didn't read anymore and went straight to this post to see if I could see it...sorry. I'm hopeless. I don't see it, but I did laugh at Tracy's comment. :)
Oh, wait...were they being "udderly" disrespectful?
AND! He's lifting his tail, too. Watch out!
What a rude behaviour of the cows!
Post a Comment