I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
11 comments:
What a cutie!
What a beautiful animal! Hope you are having a wonderful Thanksgiving.
I hope he doesn't get snagged on that barbed wire!
love it! :)
I would have to give this pretty one a kiss right between the eyes!
Have a great day!
Oh, so pretty...by the hair on his chiny chin chin. :)
Beautful picture!
A horse with a face that has lots of character. :)
I love horses as much as dogs!! Beautiful.
~ Debbie
www.beyondthedogdish.com
So pretty! That would be a good name for it.
So handsome! I think this would make a nice b/w, too.
Post a Comment