My ramblings this weekend took me on a return trip to Canton for the monthly Trade Days event, which some call the nation's largest flea market and my favorite people-watching venue. Here's some of what I saw.
Shoppers grabbing up holiday decorations
Renewing acquaintances
Boots galore (it was a chilly morning)
Some shy llamas
and lots of beautifully colored chickens.
Come back tomorrow for Volume 2 and my favorite photo of the weekend. See you then!
I think I'm headed to an Art and Craft Show in Litchfield Park this afternoon with my MIL. I'll be sure and take my camera. You always do so well with yours. :)
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
12 comments:
I love flea markets! Looks like your's had some interesting things, people and animals.
This looks like the best flea market ever! You got some great shots.
always appreciate you sharing your Canton shots. one of these months/years, i'll get my butt over there again...
Wow, these are all great shots. I love the llama and the chicken and all the Christmas stuff that lady on top is standing behind.
I think I'm scared of chickens & roosters, but the llama is adorable & looks so soft! =)
I think I'm headed to an Art and Craft Show in Litchfield Park this afternoon with my MIL. I'll be sure and take my camera. You always do so well with yours. :)
I love events like this, so many photo ops. I like the llama the best because we don't see them often here, but the chicken close up is great too.
I love the handshake photo. I can almost feel that strong grip!
It sure looks like there's so much to see ans do on a Trade Days weekend!
Wonderful impressions from the flea market Kathy! I like to stroll at this places too.
Like the boots, I think I Need a pair!
Aack, Christmas!
Post a Comment