Saturday, October 29, 2011

Before John Deere Was Green


Photographed at Chillicothe, Texas

14 comments:

Jill said...

This is fantastic. One of my favorites of yours.

Mari said...

What a great find! Very cool old tractor!

Anonymous said...

Oooh, very rustique! I saw a few things yesterday that made me think of you. Later though!

Sharon said...

Now that is a true antique! I love those cups (or whatever they are called) on the back wheel. That must be for loosening the soil and plowing the fields.

Magpie said...

Great shot, Kathy. I see some yellow on the wheels...are we sure this didn't used to be green? :)

Randy said...

What a great old tractor!

eileeninmd said...

What a great find, wonderful photo and title. Have a great day!

Judy said...

What an amazing find! I love that is is all rusty, it just seems right.

Paula said...

Beautiful! I saw an old tractor near Seguin, Texas yesterday and didn't have a camera.

Anonymous said...

I love those wheels (and is that yellow paint there?)

I'm fed up with my new layout! I can't figure out how to create a sidebar with all my links, profile, and CDP. Time to revert!

Suburban Girl said...

It's a John Deere!

jabblog said...

I'm sure that was the business when it was young;-)

EG CameraGirl said...

The rust is GREAT!

Pia said...

What a great shot! And what a wonderful old beauty!