Tuesday, October 11, 2011

M is for Morning Glory ~ ABC Wednesday

 Now that the weather is cooler, our morning glories are glorious in the mornings here on our farm.

Come Join Me and Others At

24 comments:

MaR said...

What a lovely shot of your Morning Glory!!
<a href="http://maremag.blogspot.com/2011/10/m-is-for-mermaid.html>M is for...</a>

photowannabe said...

I love the way morning glories seem to trumpet the start of a new day. Nice post.

Suburban Girl said...

Wow, such a pretty color!

Suburban Girl said...

Wow, such a pretty color!

Reena said...

That morning glory is glorious! Nice capture Kathy.

EG CameraGirl said...

Lovely photo of that gorgeous morning glory!

Roger Owen Green said...

trumping a new day!
ROG, ABC Wednesday team

TexWisGirl said...

morning glorious!

Gigi Ann said...

WOW... That is a beauty.

Kim, USA said...

The name is appropriate to the flower. ^_^

ABC Wed-M

Jill said...

I just love morning glories. Stunning!

Unknown said...

Thank you for making my morning ... glorious ... with that pic!

Judy said...

It really is glorious to look at!

Karen said...

A marvellous shot! I love morning glories, but we had to pull them all from the yard as they are poisonous to dogs.

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

morning glories are an introduced obnoxious plant in New Zealand.

I like your blue ones.

Magpie said...

Such a beautiful photo to represent "M". I love the fleeting beauty of morning glories. There's something very soft and romantic about your photo.

Chubskulit Rose said...

I love your morning glory!

Mari said...

Just gorgeous!

Sharon said...

What a beautiful shot this is!

MERYL JAFFE, PhD - parent, psychologist, teacher, author... said...

What a striking shot...those colors!

Deanna said...

I just love morning glories, especially the blue ones. Thanks for the welcome back!!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful tones and contrasts.

Pia said...

I love morning glories, they are so beautiful flowers!
This is a wonderful photo!

Lara said...

She's beckoning in the day!