Thursday, October 6, 2011

These Boots Weren't Made for Walkin'

Photographed at First Monday Trade Days,
Canton, Texas

These boots just seemed way oversized for this toddler.  Maybe that's why she was relaxing in the stroller with her binky and her blankie and her Mickey and Minnie rather than walking!

14 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

guess she'll grow into them!

Pia said...

This photo in combination with the title is just great! I love it!

jabblog said...

Oh dear! LOL!

Jill said...

Such a sweet picture!

Mersad said...

I think your totally right with the title here :D

EG CameraGirl said...

I wonder if it was her choice to wear them. She has a long life ahead of wearing uncomfortable shoes...if she insists on being fashionable, that is.

Mari said...

The boots do seem like a bit much, and she's got quite an arm full too!

Randy said...

Now that is some pair of boots.

Suburban Girl said...

Sums up the life of a toddler!

Sharon said...

I agree, those boots do look a little big for that tot.

Judy said...

She will grow into them pretty fast!

Anonymous said...

But she's so stylish!

Magpie said...

I agree...I looked at that little girl and those big boots and thought maybe you were playing with a fish eye lens or something. ;)

Magpie said...

I agree...I looked at that little girl and those big boots and thought maybe you were playing with a fish eye lens or something. ;)