Kathy, I tagged you for The Versatile Blogger Award on my blog today. If you don't participate in awards or memes, that's perfectly fine. Just wanted to let you know. Deanna
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
25 comments:
What a great statue. That frog is certainly puckered up for a kiss.
CUTE!
Yeah, I do believe I have kissed a few of these along the way!!
So does it turn into a prince?
ROG, ABC Wednesday team
I want to see the prince you got when you kissed this frog, Kathy!
Clever and actually a really cute frog.
Does this Kiss become a prince?
blowing kisses - so sweet!
Hahaha good one! Infact a smacker! lol!
Thanks so much
Denise ABC Team
This is at Tlaquepaque, right? That was my favorite piece of art!
wow the frog who kissed the princess hoo hoo
I want one just like him
A Kermit kiss!
Yes that is kermit the kiss ^_^
ABC Wed
He's so cute!
That is so cute.
Oh my, what big feet you have, My Dear! What a sweetie.
I am blowing you a kiss back.
Kids at Heart is one of my ABC this week.
He's adorable. I quite like how detailed the sculpture is, the artist knew his frogs.
hahaha....I think I'll pass on the kiss. I already have my prince.
So pretty.
Kids e-Connection for ABC.
LOL ... the kiss of the toad! I already have a keeper though.
Kathy, I tagged you for The Versatile Blogger Award on my blog today. If you don't participate in awards or memes, that's perfectly fine. Just wanted to let you know. Deanna
What a magnificent creature!
Oh,how cute!! just lovely!!
LOL! Great "K" post!
Post a Comment