Photographed in Sacul, Texas
Charlton Heston? After thinking about it for a minute, Heston is a hero to those people who support the National Rifle Association. Can't say I'm one of those but living in Texas that's a hard thing to admit. It's almost like coming out of the closet!


11 comments:
Ha ha, too funny. That truck sure has seen better days.
Your title for this is just perfect. The outdated bumper sticker isn't the only thing past it's prime in this photo.
LOVE that old truck!
Can't say I'm a big fan of the NRA either (shhh!)
How fun that you're planning a visit to Arkansas! I went to one of the bath houses in Hot Springs a few years ago...I felt transported to a different time. I hear it was quite the place for mobsters back in the day, too!
That's a great old truck! Love the bumper sticker - around here it would get a thumbs up!
He he! Texas and the Province of Alberta have a LOT in common.
Looks like they are going to have to pry that vehicle from someone's cold, dead hands.
I was a bit confused so I'm glad you explained the bumper sticker. Look at all that "patina" on that truck! :)
Thats a very nice photo! Maybe time went at another pace in Texas :-)
Liebe Grüße,
Pia
Great title
Great shot, pun intended!
Post a Comment