We don't see too many icicles in this part of Texas, but one frosty morning last winter we awoke to a smattering of snow and a few icicles hanging from the gate to the barn. You can imagine with that golden sun rising in the background that neither snow nor icicles lasted long.
Come Join Me and Others At


31 comments:
with the weather you've been having, I wouldn't be surprised if you got icicles this winter too.
ROG, ABC Wednesday team
We both have icy, frosty pictures today. I'm not looking forward to icicle weather, myself.
nice processing on this shot.
I think icicles looks so pretty when the sun shines on them.
This is the most beautiful icicle photo I have seen!
oh, thanks for today's cool-down pic!!! :)
Beautiful picture! I haven't seen a really long icicle in years. The longest I remember seeing was in the 50's on a windmill.
Unfortunately, our icicles hang around for months!
Jane x
So pretty...although...I am not ready for those yet!
I love this picture! The sky is pretty and I love the fence taking center stage. Thanks for the visit and comment...
I light on the icicles is wonderful.
Beautiful shot Kathy.
Inspector Hector is my letter I. Hope you can drop by!
Way cool!
I guess I didn't realize you actually get icicles sometimes. :) I like this photo - nice light!
The lighting is really nice in this shot. It also makes me feel nice and c-o-o-l.
Since it was a rare occurrence in your part of the world, it would have been insane NOT to have photographed it. Looks lovely, but I prefer warmth! lol
Leslie
abcw team
Where's my jacket? I can see my breath. I agree with Tracy. The lighting is awesome in this shot.
Nice lighting in the shot ... I can only imagine you wishing for some of that ice now.
Lovely light in this photo.
I do love those golden colors - we get them in fall.
I think we soon will have icicles in summer it's so cold in Belgium !
Nice picture !
Gattina
ABC Team
CAN NOT WAIT for this kind of weather again! It is suppose to be 85 tomorrow! We will freeze to death! LOL
Gorgeous photo. I love the early morning sunlit icycles.
Love the way they formed on the fence...what a nice winter picture.
I love these wintery shots in the summer!
Oh my not now lol!!
I am In
What a beautiful glow in this photo.
That must have been a wonderful sight - very beautiful.
This art is just for a short time. Good that you captured it so well!
Very pretty photo, I love how the rising sun is illuminating the wee icicles, making them look like they're glowing from within. Even the gate looks like a piece of art in that golden light!
Snow was predicted in the western part of my state (WY) last night - don't know if they got any, but icicles will be infiltrating and invading here soon!
What a beautiful picture! I love these types of gates...
I bet you were glad to be out and about to enjoy it all. Lovely picture.
Post a Comment