Oh, Hollyhocks! How perfect! I love them, they always make me think of cottages - the kind with freshly washed linens and quilts hanging on the line, and jars of preserves lined up on the windowsill. What a beautiful photo - that B&B should put it on their website and/or brochures!
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
16 comments:
lovely!
ROG, ABC Wednesday team
The entire landscape is beautiful and those hollyhocks are so bright.
I love hollyhocks! Thanks for sharing.
Such rich greens and reds - so lush!
I love the color of these. We have one plant with the same color and mix of others. I like this one best.
Looks like a wonderful garden to wander through!
I love hollyhocks! And this post reminds me that I got some seeds from my buddy, Annie, and need to find the perfect place for them.
Hollyhocks are beautiful..
My ABC is about the Humongous Coke in Disney.
I haven't seen hollyhocks in years. They are so beautiful and colorful.
Beautiful. My hollyhocks didn't bloom this year because we had a long and snowy winter, and a wet late spring.
— K
Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel
Oh, Hollyhocks! How perfect! I love them, they always make me think of cottages - the kind with freshly washed linens and quilts hanging on the line, and jars of preserves lined up on the windowsill. What a beautiful photo - that B&B should put it on their website and/or brochures!
Hollyhocks are such cheerful flowers. A lot like the sunflower, they make me smile.
Looks so cheerful !
Gattina
ABC team
Oh how I love hollyhocks!
Your hollyhocks are so healthy looking. Mine looked so awful I pulled them out.
Hollyhucks...great September cheer!
Post a Comment