Friday, September 30, 2011

Grilled Corn


People Being People
First Monday Trade Days
Canton, Texas

12 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

(i like that t-shirt she's wearing). :)

Jill said...

Yum! Great shot.

Judy said...

Oh!! I want!!

Magpie said...

I love grilled corn on the cob. We had a smoker in our backyard that we used to fix it on. It was delicious!

Anonymous said...

I have to admit that grilled corn is one of my most favorite things in the world. We always try and plan our visit to the Midwest when the corn is ready. Didn't happen this year though because of all the rain they got in the Spring.

Randy said...

Nothing like it!

Lara said...

I LOVE grilled corn. Yummo!

Sharon said...

I love grilled corn. this looks yummy.

EG CameraGirl said...

Looks so good!

Deanna said...

That corn does look good and they do seem to be enjoying it!!

Reena said...

Love grilled corn!

Suburban Girl said...

I like her tee shirt too!