Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Flirty Filly


Most times when I see horses they're just grazing, but this group pranced right up to the fence to greet me and give me some good photo shots.  Now I have no idea what the gender of this horse is but I just decided it must be a filly because I needed a catchy title for this post, so just play along with the idea, please.  Every photo I took of this sweet little girl she had a wonderful expression on her face, whether it be comical, endearing, or just downright cute.  In this one I think her eyes are smiling at me as she flips her tail in a flirting mode.  Now doesn't that sound better than "flips her tail to keep the flies off her butt"?

13 comments:

Sharon said...

I'm laughing right now. It does sound much better. She really does look like a bit of a flirt!

EG CameraGirl said...

Very friendly face!

Randy said...

Ha ha. She is a cutie!

TexWisGirl said...

she is very sweet! love it!

Beyond the Dog Dish said...

What a character she looks like! I agree she looks like a "she".

DAnna said...

She definitely has a twinkle in her eye! Such a cute photo!

Anonymous said...

She's a beauty. I want to just reach out and pet her!

Judy said...

I like the way you captured that tail swish! Looks like she wonders where the carrots are hidden.

tracy said...

She looks quite precocious.

Michelle said...

Lol...yes that does sound better. :)

Maia said...

Very beautiful shot Kathy. She was posing for you but still being very alert, just look at its ears.

Magpie said...

You should write descriptions for catalogs! You sell things very nicely! :)

Lara said...

She is a sassy girl! It think she's also smirking at you!