I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
11 comments:
Awww - so cute!
At least he/she stopped to smell the flower. Oh the life of a cat.
One of my favorite songs! Life is definitely easy for felines!
oh that's beautiful!!!
Yay for the lazier days of summer! This picture sums it up well. :)
I'm pretty sure that song will be stuck in my head all day but what a cute picture and the name fits!
Perfect caption for this photo!
I bet the livin' is probably always pretty easy for this pussy cat!
I want to be a cat. :)
What a life!
Ground looks a little damp. Did you get some rain?
Cute kitty.
Post a Comment