Wednesday, June 22, 2011
19/100 Dogs ~ Yellow Labs
I ran across this truckload of yellow Labs at the Nacogdoches Farmers Market recently. Mama and four of her toddlers (age 18 months) were having a frisky good time. The clencher was they managed to leave ten of their siblings at home. That's right, Mama had fourteen babies and her humans kept them ALL. I can't tell you which one Mama is, but the one on the left is obviously the clown of the group!
Note: I'll be leaving early tomorrow morning, June 23, for a road trip across Texas, New Mexico, and Arizona. I'll be computerless for a portion of this time so I'll only be able to visit or post new photos periodically for the next three weeks, but I promise to bring you the highlights of my trip upon my return. In the meantime, my friends, happy blogging, and wish me safe travels!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


14 comments:
Have fun Kathy. It sounds like a great adventure.
Lol...that's a lot of dogs!!! Fourteen pups? Wow! Thanks for the smile, Kathy!
Kathy I hope you have a wonderful and safe trip. These fourteen beauty's would be some adventure.
This is hilarious! They all have a story. See you soon!
Great picture! I can't even imagine having all of those dogs. Have a safe and wonderful trip!
oh my gosh!!! that's a truckload of fun!!! i could SO be that person! that's why i've never intentionally bred any of my animals (my barn cat was the only exception as she was found by the neighbor toms before i got her fixed!) because i'd keep ALL the offspring! I WANT THOSE PUPS!!!
Wow! That is a lot of pups. And they kept them all!
Have a safe and enjoyable journey. Maybe I'll see you around town.
How amazing that they are all so well behaved and stayed in the truck. They are beautiful! That's a truckload of love.
That is the cutest shot!
I'm in Las Vegas for a conference and thought I wouldn't get a chance to comment but I found this whole bank of computers just waiting for me. Yeah!
That's a lot of dogs!
Have a good time on your trip!
A LOT! teehee. That cute photo made me smile -such a handsome bunch! :)
Have a great trip, Kathy! And drive carefully. I bet it'll be fun to see your old stomping ground!
How I would love to take these home. Great photo Kathy and a definite smile-giver.
Wow, they kept them all! Oh my I can just imagine the amount of dog food they go through... But they are cute.
Post a Comment