I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
9 comments:
The color is amazing. Wonderful close up.
What an amazing picture, Kathy. Too beautiful! I'm with Randy - love that color.
They look different than ours. Much lighter for one. It makes me want to go pick on and compare them.
Imagine flowers growing alongside the road instead of weeds. I'm not having much luck with that. :-)
Isn't nature amazing! This is a nice close up picture showing so much detail.
What a pretty color - so calm and serene.
Great close-up of this beautiful flower.
So pretty, Kathy. They actually look a bit different from the sweet violets that grow in my lawn.
What an exquisite photo. Enchanting. Maybe you will make a card of it?
Post a Comment