Saturday, May 21, 2011

Texas Birdhouse

Texans are very patriotic and display their flag and the lone star on anything they can find, even birdhouses.  This little bluebird house has so much rust on it I hope you can actually see the flag!

P.S.  My mom has been in the hospital since Tuesday so I haven't had a chance to visit your blogs.  I'll try to get caught up soon!

11 comments:

Randy said...

Kathy, I am so sorry to hear that your mom is in the hospital. I hope that she is feeling better soon. I really love this shot. The colors are amazing.

Sharon said...

I do see the flag, rust and all. I hope your mom is better very soon!!

EG CameraGirl said...

A birdhouse like this would look GREAT in my gardens.

I may be off and on this week too as my mother-in-law isn't well. Hmmmmm.

TexWisGirl said...

oh dear. i was afraid it was your mom. prayers for her and you.

tracy said...

Rustique even on the birdhouse. Sheesh, those Texans aren't proud of themselves or anything. LOL.

Judy said...

It looks lived in.
Hope your mom is better soon.

Mari said...

I like it!
Sorry to hear about your Mom. hope she is home soon!

Brenda's Arizona said...

It could use a new flag?
Hope all is going well.

Michelle said...

Love that blue sky in the background. I hope your mom is doing better.

Magpie said...

Let me know how she is doing? Was it what you thought? Sending love and blessings.
What a sweet birdhouse and rust...could it be any better?

Anonymous said...

This is one cute texan home. I hope your mother is feeling better soon.