I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
14 comments:
Great title! Too funny.
Lol...I almost spit out my coffee over this one. You crack me up, Kathy!!! :)
TOO FUNNY!!! What great feathers...love those colors!
oh, she's wonderful! LOL! great name for her too!!!
If not related, at least a fashion inspiration! What a gorgeous animal!
Without a doubt it is Phyllis!
Ha! Phyllis Sr. would certainly laugh at this. :))
Ha! How funny. I think you're right about the resemblance.
Very cute! Thanks for the laugh!
Oh my gosh, now that is one interesting looking chicken! What a great photo!
Haha! Great shot, spiky top.
LOL. That is the goofiest thing I ever saw. Yes, give it a cigarette. It looks like Phyllis Diller for sure.
Now that was a hat for the Kentucky Derby.
That is very funny!! I knew it was going to be a good one when I saw the title of the post.
Post a Comment