Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Japonica

10 comments:

Randy said...

I have never seen one before. Great color!

Judy said...

I don't even know how to pronounce that! It's a beauty though.

Michelle said...

I like it! Such a pretty color and great contrast with the green.

DeniseinVA said...

You take the most delightful photographs Kathy. This one is exquisite and I have enjoyed catching up on all your others since my last visit.

tracy said...

So many pretty things I have never seen!

Reena said...

Thought I stop in and say hi! Just discovered you and your beautiful photos. I'll becoming by often now!

Magpie said...

What type of plant is this...bush, vine, shrub? It's beautiful. I'm going to have to go hunting on the internet and find out more.

EG CameraGirl said...

Lovely colour!

Sharon said...

I have never heard of this flower before. Beautiful color.

Sharon Creech said...

Exquisite, a small perfection.