Sunday, May 1, 2011

Denizen of Our Oak Tree


A cute clever critter
A resourceful, rambunctios rodent
Scram, you sassy squirrel!

9 comments:

Mari said...

What a cute shot! Looks like he posed for you. :)

Michelle said...

Awww...cuteness at its finest!

Thanks for the tip on photographing strangers. It's a wonderful idea (now I just need the confidence to do it!). I'm setting a smaller goal to get started (three people). I know...but it's a start, right? :)

Sharon Creech said...

Cute, yes, but also sneaky, those squirrels. Great capture.

tracy said...

Aw, dare I say that I miss squirrels?

Judy said...

Great shot of the little imp! It was nice of him to pose for you.

EG CameraGirl said...

Squirrels truly are cute critters. I just wish they weren't so piggy at bird feeders! :)

Sharon said...

Such a cute portrait of this pesky little critter!

Randy said...

I love squirrels! He's looking a little thin.

Lara said...

Dang! You are good!