Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What Is This? 167/365

Any clue on what this is? Check the FKH Photo Journal link above for a few more clues and either leave a comment or send an e-mail as to what you think it is. Lara: I probably gave it away with a comment I made to you as you were leaving tonight, so wait a couple of days before sharing your guess so as not to give it away to others.
Today's News: Phoenix continues with our "Chamber of Commerce" weather pattern with highs in the low 70s while 90 percent of the nation is gripped with record cold and snow.
Today in History: 1994 - Nancy Kerrigan was attacked and clubbed on the knee at the US Figure Skating Championships in Detroit. One month later she won a silver medal at the winter Olympics at Lillehammer.

4 comments:

Samantha White said...

my guess is the underside of a flower.

My Vagabond Heart said...

I know...I know...I know because I was there a couple of days ago. It's the car wash!!! Did I spoil the fun?

Mari said...

Hmmm - it looks like the bottom of a flower to me too, but Vicki seems pretty sure about the car wash!

Unknown said...

Way cool pics. I won't give it away, but Vicki's right. ;)