Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year 162/365

It's time to break out the 2010 calendar. I'm in luck because every year for Christmas Em 's mother gives me a calendar full of his last year's pics!

New Year's Resolution: I resolve to get out more and take better, more interesting pictures. This does not mean, however, that I will discontinue taking pictures of Emerson or flowers!

Today in History: 1953 - Hank Williams, legendary singer/songwriter and a leading pioneer of the honky tonk style of music died of mysterious circumstances while being driven by a private chauffeur to a concert in Canton, Ohio, somewhere between Knoxville, Tennessee, and Oak Hill, West Virginia. He was 29 years old.

2 comments:

Lara said...

I like your resolution! I am continuing the daily photo project. Hopefully a full 365 this time.

Mari said...

Great resolutions! I like the picture of Emerson and flowers too though.