Today's News: Ole Miss wins Cotton Bowl; defeats OSU.
Today in History: 1903 - Topsy, an elephant, is electrocuted by Thomas Edison during the War of Currents, a competition between Edison and Nikola Tesla for distribution of electrical power.
Something Extra: Sometimes I have more than one picture I'd like to post so I have set up n extra blog called FKH Photo Journal (fkhphotojournal.blogspot.com) to have a place to display those extra photos. Rather than having to type in the URL, please notice over on the left side of the blog where it says "my extra photos" you will see the FKH Photo Journal and a simple click there will take you to those pictures. Now why it is listed twice I don't know -- I obviously did something wrong. And until I can figure out how to change it, you will just have to bear with me. So a few extra pictures of the Maricopa County Courthouse can be found here. Or just CLICK HERE to go directly to the extra photos of his subject.

3 comments:
Weekends can be the best time for downtown shots...fewer people. Nice view.
Good job getting out and about mom! Nice shot, too!
Your pictures are great! I absolutely love how you post the extra facts about each day. Just taking the picture and uploading each day has been a challenge for me, and sometimes I don't even want to caption a photo. Your commitment and desire to simply make each post more interesting is inspiring. Thank you!
Post a Comment