With our daytime temps in the 70s it was a perfect day to shed the boots and twiddle the toes under a sunny brilliant blue sky. Excuse me for bragging.
Today's News: World's tallest building, the Burj Khalifa in Dubai, officially opens.
Today in History: 1974 - President Richard Nixon refuses to hand over materials subpoenaed by the Senate Watergate Committee.
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
3 comments:
You're excused, but I would like to remind you that it's 20 degrees here and that's warm compared to yesterday.
Don't let it happen again! :)
Haha! Did he know you took his picture?
Go ahead rub it in! We expecting MORE snow.
Post a Comment