This is a magical night for children all over the world. Right now, as I write this, NORAD says Santa is making deliveries in Baltimore. He will be here soon!
And to all a good night.
Today's News: Lots of it, but the one that tugs at my heart is that David Goldman is back home from Brazil with his son Sean!
Also in today's news is that my son-in-law came over and fixed my profile and my computer settings so that I can reply to any comments on my blog if the commentor has an e-mail address in their profile! At my age I'm pretty good at technology but sometimes I just don't want to take the time to figure it out!
Today in History: 1955- NORAD tracks Santa for the first time in what becomes an annual Christmas Even tradition. (Since starting this post Santa has already moved from Baltimore to Pittsburgh, PA -- that man moves fast! Those reindeer must be going 90 miles an hour!)

2 comments:
What a beautiful Santa! Merry Christmas!
Those cheeks are so cute!
We too tracked Santa on NORAD. He was still in South America when he finally got Ayden in bed. :)
Post a Comment