Thursday, December 3, 2009

Frosty is Always ... 133/365

... WELCOME IN PHOENIX!
Today's News: ABC cancels Adam Lambert's appearance on its New Year's Eve show because of FCC concerns of indecency.
Today in History: 1967 - In Cape Town, South Africa, Dr. Christiaan Barnard carries out the first human heart transplant on 53-year-old Louis Washkansky. Mr. Washkansky died 18 days later of pneumonia due to a weakened immune system.

2 comments:

Mari said...

Hi Kathy,
Thanks for the sweet comment at my photo blog. I've enjoyed looking at your photo's and reading your news clips too, and I added your blog to the listing on my side bar.
After my 365 days are up, I still plan to post pictures. I've really enjoyed this and find that I notice beauty around me more than I did before. I just won't post every day.

My Vagabond Heart said...

I love Frosty...he's a classic!