I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
12 comments:
love you Emma...
precious tiny baby girl!!!
Ready to be someone's best friend.
Aww what a cutie.
Emma is a ball of cuddles. Give her him a hug for me.
She has almost same marking colors as my beloved dog who now has passed on for many years. I still miss her.
Oh my goodness- how CUTE!!
Cuteness overload!! What a perfect baby.
Oh that adorable little face:)
Is that puppy cute or WHAT!?
Simply adorable.
What a cutie!
Your half way there on your 100 Dog Strangers project, congrats!! What a cute puppy!
Post a Comment