I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
9 comments:
now i am wondering if American Pickers might want to go there.. LOL
Looking at this brings to mind the word "ramshackle". I think that fits perfectly.
wow! what puzzled me was the scalloped edging on the roof!
... and somewhere, among all the 'stuff', it's THERE. Hiding. GRIN.
What a great find! The stories that place could tell...
Surprisingly, the big clock was working.
Oh my goodness!
Maybe a little paint job will help.
This place needs a lot of help!
OH MY!!
Post a Comment