I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
14 comments:
eek! but fascinating, too!
It's smiling. Who did it eat?
he is scary but gorgeous and this is another super shot
They never look friendly to me. Nice shot though.
Great shot, but scary! Is it me, or does he look hungry? :)
These are cuter than our gators. He looks like he's smiling for the camera. :)
I wonder want to track in the bush with him around.
I mean I won't, (not) wonder want to track in the bush with him around..
He's a handsome guy, but scary too. Great photo.
I'm so glad this was at a zoo and not in your back yard.
Bet there little 'trout' in this pond.
EW! I hope you weren't wearing sandals. :) Oh, but in the zoo I guess you were very safe.
Great close-up and apt caption.
Post a Comment