This sweet little doe found some tender green morsels about 20 feet from our back fence one recent afternoon. She looks like she's snagged a few barbed wire fences in her life, but at least she's dodged the bullets. I hope her luck continues to hold.
16 comments:
she's just beautiful. stuffing that little face... :)
I hope hunters don't find her.
You caught him (her) at the very right moment.Looks very funny with the green in the mouth.
this photos make me feel so happy, just looking at her with her found spinach ... me to on wishing her safety from the hunters...
It must be so peaceful looking out your back door. The deer you have are so different from the mule deer we have here.
Oh Kathy, what an adorable photo this is. I love it.
I wish this little sweet doe the best of luck.
I also wish her luck. Kathy, this is such a sweet and lovely photo of a very graceful animal!
What a nice shot from the deer Kathy! I can her it smacking.
Liebe Grüße,
Pia
Great capture! Glad you got this before she was scared away. Looks like she's hearing something (prob your camera click) and about to bolt.
I suppose it is illegal to shoot them.
Sweet indeed. Very nice shot!
GREAT shot, Kathy!
She's a sweetie!
nice click....
Cooking Classes Phoenix
A remarkable shot! Clear and so charming.
Post a Comment