I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
12 comments:
haha. what a cute fellow. :)
What a sweet face.
What a cutie patootie!
tried to kiss his sweet droopy face...
He is a cute CEO. They always look so sleepy.
Darling! Many years ago I had a boss named Charlie Basset. I always said if I had a Basset Hound, I'd call him Charlie. It just fits, doesn't it!
I want to pat his head and give him a hug!
Aww, he looks like a big ole teddy bear!
Probably thinking of business.
Beautiful markings on that serious face.
He's a handsome fellow but, he does a look a bit wary of you and your camera.
What a sweetie!
Post a Comment