I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
15 comments:
Super photo, Kathy!
I love the hummingbirds!
so sweet sitting on his tiny perch
how awesome! i've had a feeder out for 2 weeks and haven't seen one here yet.
What a cute little, round guy! Hummingbirds are so much fun to watch.
So cute! Love those little hummers
Yay! We have two ruby throats, a male and female. Beautiful green tones here.
I love this picture! It should be framed and hung on the wall. It looks like a painting.
Cute, excellent photo.
Oh, how nice! You are fortunate to have them near you.
Nice close up.
Indeed, very nice click!!
A contemplative hummingbird= = =so still and seemingly reflective. Very sweet photo.
Oh good, maybe they will arrive here shortly!
GREAT photo, Kathy!
Post a Comment