the tulips are beautful, the photo is amazing. i like the perspective with the bokeh house in the background. lovely photo and it says joy and happiness to me
Such beautiful, and colorful flowers. My friend David had a huge tulip garden at his cabin in Yarnell when he still had the cabin. I loved taking photos of all those blooms.
Oh tulips! I almost treated myself to potted tulips from the store today. But then I thought the pollen might aggravate the lungs even more, so I will enjoy yours instead.
I would love the tulip flower so much more if it would last more than just a few days..I can't seem to get them to stick around very long here. How pretty!
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
13 comments:
Tulips!! Wowza! These are so pretty!
This is a very beautiful and cheerful image. The tulips are so colorful, and I love the chimney in the background.
Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography
A beautiful sight to behold!
the tulips are beautful, the photo is amazing. i like the perspective with the bokeh house in the background. lovely photo and it says joy and happiness to me
how beautiful!
Such beautiful, and colorful flowers. My friend David had a huge tulip garden at his cabin in Yarnell when he still had the cabin. I loved taking photos of all those blooms.
Oh tulips! I almost treated myself to potted tulips from the store today. But then I thought the pollen might aggravate the lungs even more, so I will enjoy yours instead.
A beautiful spring picture! My tulips have already finished up but the iris are blooming now.
I can't wait. The little sprouts are just coming out of the ground!!
Pretty pretty!! My stepdaughter used to go to a small college in Athens, Texas. It's a charming little town.
Very pretty, Kathy, and warms the heart too!
Cheers,
Jo, Stella and zkhat
Lovely tulips!
I would love the tulip flower so much more if it would last more than just a few days..I can't seem to get them to stick around very long here. How pretty!
Post a Comment