Wow. That is a fantastic photo. Perfect. I don't know how I missed your last few posts. For some reason they we're not in my reader feed. I enjoyed all the animals and ohhhhh "flowers".
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
10 comments:
perfect shot. perfect title.
green grass, blue sky, nice fence, where's my cowboy?
That's why a picture tells a thousand words !
It is not a "typical" sky. . . very unusual.
What a great shot!
Wow. That is a fantastic photo. Perfect.
I don't know how I missed your last few posts. For some reason they we're not in my reader feed. I enjoyed all the animals and ohhhhh "flowers".
Beautiful horse shot.
Texas forever! The scene is iconic. And beautiful, by the way. Sometimes I do miss Texas, but never in the summer months. :)
This is a magnificent sky! Love all the colours and really hoping I will get to see some green soon here!
What a beautiful scene this is!
Post a Comment