Friday, January 4, 2013

Snugglers


African Crested Porcupines
Ellen Trout Zoo,
Lufkin, Texas

8 comments:

Randy said...

I would not have gotten too close to those too.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

that is one thing i would never think of snuggling with each other... love it

Beth said...

I don't think I want to snuggle with him. :-)

Judy said...

Very cute but I don't want to pet it. When I was working at the animal hospital, we had dogs come in with quills all over their face and mouth. Very unpleasant. You would think that one time would be enough but no, they would do it again.

TexWisGirl said...

glad you said what they were as i was thinking anhingas. :)

Sharon said...

they have such lovely quills.

Kate said...

They look like a prickly bunch!

Pia said...

Better not get too close to a snuggler with such quills....
but they are cute!